Call us for assistance
It's a bike shoe! It's a trail sandal! Well, shucky-dern, Virginia; it's both! The super cool Keen Commuter women's cycling shoes are built to deliver reliable traction and support for cyclists, but sometimes you might want to take the hard way, so they're equally cutting edge when they hit the dirt. Keen takes into account that you love to be out in nature, and they don't want you getting distracted by foot aches and pains.
Good thing the Keen Commuter women's cycling shoes feature a removable footbed that contours to your foot, as well as a full-length treatment of AEGIS microbe shield. It keeps the funky from forming, get it? Of course, Keen's patented Keen.Protect toe protection is there to keep your piggies cozy. Wait no more; take on the planet in your Keen Commuter women's cycling shoes!
- Material: Synthetic
- Quick elastic lacing system for a quick, secure fit
- Metatomical footbed provides excellent support while cushioning each step
- Keen.PROTECT patented toe protection
- Designed for cyclists and doubles as an excellent trail shoe
- AEGIS microbial treatment controls odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Full-length SPD compatible plate