Call us for assistance
More than just hiking boots, the Kayland Vertigo Light men's hiking boots are a champion of the unbeaten path. Okay, maybe slightly beaten, but chances are those that came before you treaded in some incredible shoes like the Kayland Vertigo Light men's hiking boots. You need boots like this to conquer the unknown, with outstanding construction and adventure-ready technology that keeps you moving.
The Kayland Vertigo Light men's hiking boots feature an EVA midsole that cushions every step, and thanks to a 4-layer liner system that features Cocona and eVent fabric for waterproof yet breathable protection, you'll fear no obstacle. The Vibram Tsavo outsole provides stellar traction whatever the terrain. For durability, protection and comfort, look no further than the Kayland Vertigo Light men's hiking boots!
Kayland Vertigo Light
Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Textile
- Molded EVA midsole for great cushioning and shock absorption
- 4-layer liner system featuring Cocona for odor control and quick drying capabilities, and eVent fabric for maximum waterproofness and breathability
- Precision lacing for a supportive, secure fit
- Durable Vibram Mars outsole for reliable, versatile traction
- Lightweight and durable nylon and polyester upper looks and feels great
- PU-infused leather heel and toe cap for added protection