Call us for assistance
More than just hiking boots, the Kayland Vertigo High women's hiking boots are a champion of the unbeaten path. Okay, maybe slightly beaten, but chances are those that came before you treaded in some incredible shoes like the Kayland Vertigo High women's hiking boots. You need boots like this to conquer the unknown, with outstanding construction and adventure-ready technology that keeps you moving.
The Kayland Vertigo High women's hiking boots feature Kayland's classic I.A.D.S. midsole that cushions every step, and thanks to a 4-layer liner system that features Cocona and eVent fabric for waterproof yet breathable protection, you'll fear no obstacle. The Vibram Tsavo outsole provides stellar traction whatever the terrain. For durability, protection and comfort, look no further than the Kayland Vertigo High women's hiking boots!
Kayland Vertigo High
Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Suede
- I.A.D.S. midsole with injected PU and EVA for maximum cushioning and resistance
- 4-layer liner system featuring Cocona for odor control and quick drying capabilities, and eVent fabric for maximum waterproofness and breathability
- Precision lacing for a supportive, secure fit
- Durable Vibram Tsavo outsole for reliable, versatile traction
- Water-repellent suede leather upper looks and feels great
- Rubber toe cap for added protection