Call us for assistance
Nature calls... And you must answer! No, that's not a bathroom joke; we're talking about trees, trails and triumphant trips through the sticks. If you are looking for a reliable outdoor shoe that is lightweight and feels more like a runner, then the Garmont Eclipse III XCR men's hiking shoes are the find of the day. These technical hikers are great for backpacking, and feature a Vibram G3 outsole for robust traction.
The Garmont Eclipse III XCR men's hiking shoes' big attraction for adventuresome folks like you is the Gore-Tex XCR lining that gives you waterproof protection while wicking away moisture for all-day comfort. Of course, it doesn't hurt that the Garmont Eclipse III XCR men's hiking shoes have great style, too. Get out and answer the call in the Garmont Eclipse III XCR men's hiking shoes!
Eclipse III XCR
- Material: Textile, Mesh
- Gore-Tex XCR lining for waterproof protection that breathes
- Nubuck, synthetic and fabric upper takes the abuse of the trail and adds to ventilation
- Garmont compression-molded PU midsole absorbs shock and adds cushioning
- Vibram G3 outsole delivers trail-ready traction
- Toe cap for added protection
- Lower cut for increased agility