Call us for assistance
La Sportiva wants you to climb all over the Earth. They also want that earth that you are climbing to be cleaner and healthier. After all, no one wants to be hiking the trails of an infinite landfill, right? With the La Sportiva FC ECO 2.0 GTX women's hiking shoes, you can rest easy knowing you are heading out for an adventure in some of the most eco-friendly hiking shoes on the market.
The La Sportiva FC ECO 2.0 GTX women's hiking shoes are sturdy and supportive as well as stylish, and thanks to elements like 100% recycled nylon mesh on the upper and laces and a super-grippy Vibram rubber outsole that features 30% recycled rubber, La Sportiva is taking steps to ensure that there will still be trails and trees and all the happy things that Mother Earth likes to give us to play with. Celebrate a new era in quality footwear with the La Sportiva FC ECO 2.0 GTX women's hiking shoes!
FC Eco 2.0 GTX
- Material: Leather
- Earth-friendly and yet durable and constructed to handle the long trails
- 100% recycled nylon mesh in the upper offers breathability
- Dri-Lex linings offer moisture control and are 40% recycled nylon
- Vibram Eco-Step outsole is 30% recycled rubber and provides stellar traction
- ECO Trailon Zero-Waste midsole has 15% recycled content and takes the shock out of your adventures
- Low-cut waterproof synthetic and nubuck upper breathes without getting soaked