Call us for assistance
You might think, by it's name, that the Etnies Lo-Cal youth skate shoes have something to do with diet. In fact, the Lo-Cal here refers to the Southern California influence on the skate design of these cool kicks. Don't fret, though. As a parent, we know you're concerned about your kid staying fit and healthy, and skateboarding is a great form of exercise, so in theory, the Lo-Cal you're looking at may actually help them on the road to better health. Lo-Cal, So-Cal... Whatever it is, the Etnies Lo-Cal youth skate shoes are some sweet skate shoes.
The Etnies Lo-Cal youth skate shoes are built to handle the abuse of the youthful skater, from their hardy suede leather uppers to the NBS rubber outsole. Talk about padding-- the Etnies Lo-Cal youth skate shoes are loaded with skate specific padding that protects those growing feet from ollies and kick flips and all those other fun skateboarding tricks they'll try 500 times a day. Above all else, they just look cool, something that you and your kiddo can agree on. Order the Etnies Lo-Cal youth skate shoes and get active!
- Material: Leather, Textile
- Trademark etnies "E" logo with updated serrated edges
- Elastic tongue centering straps keep it from travelingÂ
- STI Foam Level 2 cushioning footbed with heel supportÂ
- Skate-specific padding in the collar and tongue add to the cushioning
- 400 NBS rubber outsole provides great grip on and off your board
- System G2 tm inserted into heel absorbs shock for smoother landingsÂ