Call us for assistance
So just how "versatile" can a skating shoe be, really? It's made for one thing -- skating -- which sort of by definition makes it like the opposite of "versatile," right? Well hold your horses, Websters. Before you pass judgment on the actually very appropriately named DC Versatile men's skate shoes, you should know that skating is more complicated than it might seem at first glance, and a great piece of skating footwear has to do several different things well.
First, the traction is key -- the shoe has to grip your board no matter where you're skating, and the DC Versatile men's skate shoes with its signature pill-patterned gum rubber tread delivers, and how. Then the DC Versatile men's skate shoes must account for all the different places skating occurs, providing the style and light-weight functionality for a killer skate park performance while supplying the durability and shock absorption needed for rougher street use, and once again the DC Versatile men's skate shoes delivers.
Maybe that'll teach you not to question the wisdom of a shoe's name before you have all the facts, smart guy. The DC Versatile men's skate shoes provides the versatility you need for virtually any activity you like, as long as it's skating.
DC Shoes Versatile
- Material: Synthetic, Textile
- Resilient synthetic mesh and nubuck upper provides durable, flexible structure
- Sturdy thermoplastic rubber back counter provides maximum heel support
- Patented lightweight Performalite midsole includes an oversized airbag for maximum comfy support
- Internal elastic tongue holds for better foot stability
- Sticky rubber outsole provides sturdy shock absorption and abrasion resistant structure
- Unique pill-patterned tread provides solid grip