Call us for assistance
The DC Ryan Smith 2.0 men's skate shoe is not just seriously cool footwear, it's seriously cool artwork. These kicks pays tribute to one of the greatest skaters in the world, one who is just as original as the DC Ryan Smith 2.0 men's skate shoes. If you are unfamiliar with this guy, go find some of his video clips around the internet and you'll know what we mean. After watching a short interview clip, one of our warehouse employees was inspired to strip down to his skivvies, strap on the DC Ryan Smith 2.0 men's skate shoes and run, laughing hysterically, through the office. Fortunately, for his safety and ours, security caught him rather quickly.
We're not saying that these shoes should inspire partial nudity or anything in that vein. The distinctive, suede and plaid upper looks aweome. Reinforced stitching and a rubber toe cap lend to durability on the DC Ryan Smith 2.0 men's skate shoes, while the trademark pill pattern and herringbone sole provides worlds of traction. While these shoes go great with just about anything, we actually hope you find some equally unique clothes to complement the DC Ryan Smith 2.0 men's skate shoes, because they are way too cool for tighty whiteys.
DC Shoes Smith 2.0
- Material: Suede
- Foam-padded mesh tongue and perforated toe and upper gives breathability
- Elastic tongue holders built in
- Lightweight phyton midsole for comfort
- Tacky rubber bottom is abrasion-resistant and features DC's trademark pill pattern
- Extra padding around the collar and tongue provides great support
- Ryan Smith (professional skateboarder) signature model