Call us for assistance
If you've been skateboarding for any amount of time at all and aren't in traction, you owe your ankles big time. What do you think has been holding you up all this time, absorbing much of the impact from those fancy-pants tricks you've been landing (or not)? That's right; the answer is that wonderful grouping of 14 bones you call your ankle. You'd better thank all 28 ankle bones (not to mention those ligaments, tendons and other assorted biotic bric-a-brac) with a sweet pair of DC Manteca 3 men's skate shoes.
Not only do the DC Manteca 3 men's skate shoes offer all the padding and traction you need for a comfy, effective set of skateboard sneakers, they feature a freedom-giving low profile construction for greater agility. Everybody (part) is happy, and buying an awesome pair of shoes like the DC Manteca 3 men's skate shoes is much more practical (not to mention a lot less weird) than 28 individually-labeled thank you cards.
Manteca 3 SE
- Material: Leather
- Soft full-grain leather uppers are supportive and flexible
- Unique pill-patterned tread provides solid grip
- Plush foam-padded tongue and collar for more secure fit and added comfort
- Internal elastic tongue holds for better foot stability
- Sticky rubber outsole provides sturdy shock absorption and abrasion resistant structure