Call us for assistance
Whether it's in your head or in your skate shoe, a loose, flapping tongue can get you into some real trouble. An improperly secured tongue can make for anything from an ill-fitting shoe (if were talking about that fabric flap, unsatisfactorily restrained under your laces) to a broken nose (if we're talking about that slobbery muscle on the floor of your mouth, unfortunately unrestrained from asking when your cashier at the bookstore is due when she's a) not pregnant and b) a man).
Fortunately for your feet, the DC Manteca 2 Mid women's skate shoes include internal elastic tongue holds to provide a snug, secure fit and to prevent the disasters that a loose tongue can cause (for your feet anyway). The DC Manteca 2 Mid women's skate shoes cannot, however, help keep your actual tongue in check, unless saying something embarrassing literally causes you to stick your foot in your mouth. Even a mouthful of soft full grain leather beats a broken nose.
DC Shoes Manteca 2 Mid SE
Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Leather
- Soft full-grain leather and textile uppers are supportive and flexible, as well as wickedly cool
- Mid top construction for better ankle support
- Plush foam-padded tongue and collar for more secure fit and added comfort
- Internal elastic tongue holds for better foot stability
- Sticky rubber outsole provides sturdy shock absorption and abrasion resistant structure
- Unique pill-patterned tread provides solid grip