Call us for assistance
Warning: You might want to pull the kids away from the monitor now, because the DC Journal youth skate shoes' style is a little graphic. Actually, their style features an oversized logo which is so sweet it might lead impressionable children to believe that big, loud, punchy stuff is cool. The DC Journal youth skate shoes have so much more going for them, cool-wise, than just a blatant disregard for the rules of shopping on the web.
That legendary DC graphic in all its abscessed awesomeness is just the beginning. The DC Journal youth skate shoes also feature the trademark pill tread pattern gum rubber outsole for maximum grippage and foot stabilizing elastic tongue holds for a more secure fit. Send the kids to bed and surprise them in the morning with the too-cool DC Journal youth skate shoes for an adult-themed romp in all its logo-tastic glory.
- Material: Leather
- Sturdy leather upper for maximum support and durability
- Internal elastic tongue holds for better foot stability
- Sticky rubber outsole provides sturdy shock absorption and abrasion resistant structure
- Plush foam-padded tongue and collar for more secure fit and added comfort
- Unique pill-patterned tread provides solid grip
- Lace up construction for snug personalized fit