Call us for assistance
If you're a dedicated skateboarder, sometimes your feet just flat out hate your board and vice versa. Think about it; you're out there every day, skating up a storm putting your feet and your skateboard through punishing and sometimes dangerous tricks until you get them down perfect. This is bound to build some real animosity between body and board with each trick you fail to land.
"Way to screw up that pop shove it," your feet whisper to your board. "You just slipped out from under us again," they growl, while all this time your board is thinking (skateboards can't talk, of course), "Hey, butter-toes; I'm covered in sandpaper, you know, so why don't you just pop shove it?" Fortunately, there's the great footwear peacemaker, the DC Alliance men's athletic inspired shoes.
Thanks to their comfy feel and brilliant high-traction outsole, the DC Alliance men's athletic inspired shoes are the perfect way to strike a bargain between your feet and your skateboard, helping both work together as a team so that everyone's happy and more tricks are landed with minimum annoyance and name calling. Now if we could just get our world leaders to lace up some DC Alliance men's athletic inspired shoes...
- Material: Leather
- Soft full-grain leather uppers are supportive and flexible
- Sticky rubber outsole provides sturdy shock absorption and abrasion resistant structure
- Unique pill-patterned tread provides solid grip
- Plush foam-padded tongue and collar for more secure fit and added comfort
- Padded footbed for additional support and impact resistance
- Lace up construction for snug personalized fit