Call us for assistance
Believe it or not, there was a time (about 90 years ago) when feet went completely without Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars. The ridiculous amount of All-Stars you see on the street these days might make your think differently, but apparently you can walk without them. So many comfy, sweet-looking feet can't be wrong though, can they? Of course not. People haven't been wearing these shoes for nearly a century because they're not awesome.
Whether the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Print Hi retro shoes will be your first pair of Chucks or your thousandth, you'll be glad you laced them up. With the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Print Hi, you get the universally admired All-Star style with a unique upper featuring Sailor Jerry artwork that will separate your Chucks from the rest. It is possible for your feet to exist and even walk around in public without the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Print Hi, but why would you want to do that to them?
Chuck Taylor All Star Hi
- Material: Leather, Textile
- Classic All-Star design upgraded with Sailor Jerry artwork on the upper and sole
- High-top construction for extra ankle protection
- Heavy-duty canvas upper offers comfortable support
- High-traction tread pattern for great grip
- Hard-wearing rubber outsole resists damage and provides great support
- Highly recognizable All-Star logo verifies authenticity