Call us for assistance
The Puma Cell Inertia women's running shoes are sleek runners that offer quick response, thanks to the SpiderCell unit in the heel. We wanted to address the "cell" issue early. Some people might get the wrong idea and think the "cell" terminology refers to a prison cell, while others might think this shoe was genetically derived from the cells of an actual Puma. We won't even get into the prison discussion. We're pretty sure that they wouldn't issue these to criminals, since the Puma Cell Inertia women's running shoes might give them the traction and push to run up and over the prison walls. The genetics theory is more believable, but the truth is just as scientifically exciting.
The Puma Cell Inertia women's running shoes' SpiderCell technology offers superb shock absorption and comfort, and you can rest assured that the synthetic upper is breathable, keeping your foot cool and dry for the duration of your run. Even with all this science, the Puma Cell Inertia women's running shoes remain attractive and stylish, with contrasting stitching and synthetic accents that stand out. You deserve a quality running shoe, and Puma brings it to you now with the Puma Cell Inertia women's running shoes.
- Material: Synthetic
- SpiderCell technology in the heel absorbs shock and provides comfort for the long haul
- Synthetic upper breathes well and form-fits your foot
- Durable rubber outsole offers superior traction
- Lace-up style for customizable fit
- Lightly padded collar and comfort insole offers outstanding cushioning while remaining lightweight