Call us for assistance
It's hot out. The sun is shining, and the river/creek/someone-left-the-hose-on puddle is calling you. Why not treat your feet with some respect, and tackle that splashing in something awesome? The Rafters Crosswater men's amphibious shoes are ready to help you do just that, with a stellar design that looks cool and is functional as well. Wanna talk fit? You can bet the Rafters Crosswater men's amphibious shoes take care of that, with a four-way stretch neoprene upper with an adjustable, locking strap to make sure the Rafters Crosswater men's amphibious shoes stay where they're supposed to be.
Amphibious means land or water, and you can rest assured that the Rafters Crosswater men's amphibious shoes will drain fast. They offer drain holes in the internal midsole as well as a self-draining rubber outsole. That outsole also keeps you from slipping, which is ever-so-important, even if you're wading in the kiddie pool. Look great for all your adventures in the Rafters Crosswater men's amphibious shoes!
BOGS Crosswater Lo
- Material: Synthetic, Textile
- Four-way stretching neoprene upper offers quick-drying style and comfort
- Adjustable strap with secure buckle for added fit and support
- Durable, non-marking rubber outsole is self-draining and provides great wet or dry grip
- Insole features drain holes for added... Well, added drainage