Call us for assistance
In case you were wondering, the plastic thing that holds the end of your shoelace together is called an aglet. You're welcome... The adidas ZXZ WLB J Leather youth retro shoes have them -- four of them to be specific -- of course, but most shoes do. It should go without saying that the adidas ZXZ WLB Js also have two each of shoe laces, soles, tongues, and etc... There's no reason to brag about these things; they're basic shoe features we take for granted.
Don't make that mistake with the adidas ZXZ WLB J Leather. It's a pretty basic shoe, but rewarding if you take the time to really appreciate it. That sweet 80s-running-shoe-inspired look didn't design itself, you know. There's no law that insists shoes have a cool multi-surface tread pattern to ensure that their versatility goes beyond appearance for a shoe you can actually wear all the places it would look good, from gym class to physics to the mall after school. Because adidas is famous for these kind of comfortable, old-school kicks, it's easy to take them for granted, but the adidas ZXZ WLB J Leather are like aglets. They're basic, sure, but what would shoes be without them?
adidas ZXZ Lea WLB (Youth)
Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Leather, Synthetic
- Redesign soups-up classic 80s adidas design for a trendy but timeless look that works great anywhere
- Leather upper is sturdy and damage resistant
- Cool camo colorway
- Speed ghilly lacing system for convenient, secure fit
- Rubber outsole is protective and abrasion resistant
- Multi-purpose tread pattern grips on soft ground and retracts for harder surface grip