Call us for assistance
The adidas ZXZ 456 men's retro shoes are a radical take on throwback running-style shoes. One of the hottest discussions around the water cooler here at SHOEBACCA.com is whether or not shoes dream in color. If you're wondering why the debate is not over the more obvious "Do shoes dream?" dilemma, you have to understand that, like frictionless physics equations, some things just have to be assumed. Anyway, we think that the ZXZ 456 men's retro shoes from adidas solve this long-debated question. Actually, we think that these shoes are a dream come true, and therein lays the empirical evidence.
The stylings of the ZXZ 456 shoes are an inspiration borne of the adidas ZX 500, a staple of the 80s running shoe class and the ZXZ 456s. You can count on their durability and comfort thanks to adidas' quality materials and built-to-last construction. The stark color contrasts give the adidas ZXZ 456's real character. Speaking of character, we've thought about trying to get them an extra part on Sesame Street. Whether they end up on the stoop at 123 Sesame Street or on your feet, the ZXZ 456 men's retro shoes are a real unique find!
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Heel stabilizer and rubber outsole for durability and traction
- EVA Midsole allows lightweight cushioning
- Full grain leather and synthetic mesh upper provides durable construction and soft, comfortable feel
- adidas Trefoil logo on tongue and heel
- Classic old-school look with traditional three-stripes on sides