Call us for assistance
Baseball is a game of traction. There's not much worse than sliding when you don't mean to. That's why adidas equipped the Triple Star 5 Low men's baseball shoes with maximum-traction molded rubber studs to give you the best grip on the field, because whether you're running the bases or fielding a dodgy grounder, traction is power. Forget batting, pitching, catching and etc. All that stuff is secondary to how firmly your feet are planted in the ground.
The sturdy grip provided by the Triple Star 5 Low men's baseball shoes can mean the difference between a safe run and a tag out; between a double play and a fielding error. The Triple Star 5 Low men's baseball shoes give you the grip, not to mention the support and comfort you need to get an advantage on the field and play a better game of baseball. Since baseball is the national pastime, the Triple Star 5 Low men's baseball shoes really make you a better American. You didn't realize that dependable traction is the heart of patriotism, did you?
adidas Triple Star 5 Low
- Material: Synthetic
- EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) insole cushioning is resilient and supportive
- Molded EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) midsole for lighter weight
- Patented adiTuff construction in the toe area for extra durability
- High-traction molded rubber studs for great grip on the field
- Heavy Duty rubber outsole for damage resistance and shock absorption