Call us for assistance
In Spanish, "vuelo" means "flight," and while those pesky laws of physics prevent the Top Vuelo CC women's volleyball shoes from actually taking flight, you'll understand their name completely after you lace them up. The Vuelo CC women's volleyball shoes' light-weight construction and comfy form-fitting cushioning won't exactly help you defy gravity, but they will make your feet feel exceptionally quick and nearly weightless, which is almost as good, right? Better, actually.
At first, the idea that the Top Vuelo CC women's volleyball shoes might actually let you achieve flight is appealing, but when you think about it, the power of levitation wouldn't be much of an advantage in volleyball. Sure, your spiking would be great, but setting and digging would be nearly impossible and you'd get a yellow card every time your feet got caught in the net. Forget "vuelo;" what you really need in volleyball is some dependable shoes like the adidas Top Vuelo CC's.
Top Vuelo ClimaCool
- Material: Synthetic, Textile
- ClimaCool provides 360 degree cooling for the entire foot
- adiPRENE in the heel absorbs shock and cushions the foot
- TORSION System provides optimum flexibility
- Non-marking rubber outsole offers superior traction
- adiPRENE+ insert in forefoot aids propulsion and maximizes efficiency