Call us for assistance
You can bet that way back when shoes like the adidas Top Ten Low men's retro shoes ruled the court, shoes weren't advertised as "old school." One reason is the shoes like the adidas Top Ten Low we now consider classics originally achieved popularity for their then-innovative design and comfort features. The other reason, of course, is when the adidas Top Ten Low debuted in the late 1970s, "retro" footwear was probably either bare feet or shoes crafted from stegosaurus hide. Not exactly a selling point, huh?
You can imagine how thrilling a comfy, supportive leather shoe like the adidas Top Ten Low must've been when it debuted (Celebratory cave paintings in the recently excavated Studio 54 dig site confirm this). It's these same features (not to mention their retro style) that ensure the adidas Top Ten Low will continue to be popular for years to come. Technology has improved over the years, but these days, "retro" -- at least where adidas Top Tens are concerned -- means "unique," "stylish," and "classic." Whether you're on the court or the street, it's hard to improve on a classic like the Top Ten.
Top Ten LE
- Material: Leather, Textile
- Classic style is unique and eye-catching on or off the court
- Old-school design developed with the help of the "top ten" players of the late 1970s
- Swank full grain leather upper is distinctively stylish and very supportive
- Herringbone tread pattern provides great traction on the court and special pivot zone allows for maximum mobility
- Rubber outsole is durable and protective