Call us for assistance
We challenge you to find a reason not to run once you have the adidas Terrex Low men's running shoes. "Aww… it's raining." Nope. Not good enough, sister. The adidas Terrex Low men's running shoes feature Gore-Tex protection to keep you completely waterproof… at least on your feet. The rest of your body is up to you.
"This trail will be too tough for running shoes, I need climbers." Again, nope. A Mountain Grip outsole blesses the adidas Terrex Low men's running shoes with some serious bite, letting you take on the world whether its paved or perforated. Speaking of perforated, the lightweight synthetic upper allows for maximum breathability, keeping your hard working feet dry and cool all day, so you can't use the "It's too freakin' hot!" excuse. Yeah, the adidas Terrex Low men's running shoes are ready for anything, so the real question is, are you?
Terrex Low GTX
- Material: Synthetic, Textile
- adiPRENE+ cushioning aids in forefoot propulsion and efficiency
- Gore-Tex offers complete waterproof and breathable protection
- Synthetic mesh upper offers maximum breathability
- Mountain Grip outsole provides stability and grip
- adiPRENE cushioning in the heel absorbs shock and protects the foot
- PTPP (Push Through Protection Plate) brings impact protection