Call us for assistance
The adidas TS Lightswitch men's basketball shoes are a wicked intimidator on the hardwood. These kicks are signature shoes for some of the best in the business, like KG, T-MAC, and Dwight Howard (notice his name on the upper). Obviously, if these guys are going to put their name on a shoe, it better be a monster. Maybe it won't have big, pointy teeth and long, deadly talons, but you'll definitely feel a little closer to your primal side with these kicks on. Unleash your beast with the adidas TS Lightswitch men's basketball shoes.
The adidas TS Lightswitch men's basketball shoes are loaded with exclusive adidas technology, like the full forefoot adiPRENE+ that gives you that extra push on takeoff. It's like a booster rocket to help launch that 360 two-hand dunk that'll kill the other team's momentum. The "TS" in the name stands for "Team Signature," meaning that these are in the signature player's team colors. Now, don't blame us if they get traded; it's a crazy world in the NBA.
Team Signature Lightswitch Player
- Material: Synthetic, Textile
- TS Series featuring team colors on the cool leather upper
- AdiPRENE+ in forefoot maximizes energy return and propulsion
- Compression molded EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning
- Lateral forefoot guardrails offer a quicker first step and superior stability
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides durable traction
- Dwight Howard edition