Call us for assistance
Aloha! Baller extraordinaire Tracy McGrady has signed a lifetime endorsement deal with adidas, which extends throughout his NBA in career and even longer, meaning one day we might see a T-Mac 50 orthopedic shoe made for wear not on the court but to wear when you walk to the barbershop or complain about the line at the post office. Even if the T-Mac line goes that far or farther, it's hard to imagine a cooler or more unique looking style than the adidas T-Mac 6 men's basketball shoes.
With its synthetic accents and unique Asian-inspired arching design, the adidas T-Mac 6 is sure to catch eyes, on or off the court. These limited edition T-Macs are trimmed out with a laser etched exterior features the Silversword logo of Chaminade, in tribute to the 2006 Maui Invitational. Also, across the front of the shoe is an embossed Silversword plant. Finally, on the inside of the shoes near the ankle, the shoes are stitched "MAUI 2006." The adidas T-Mac 6 features state-of-the-art adidas cushioning and support technology to make the adidas T-Mac 6 the most comfortable, best fitting T-Mac ever, and a hard-to-top, literally once in a lifetime shoe.
T-Mac 6 Low Maui
- Material: Synthetic, Textile
- Lightweight synthetic leather upper features poker cards, in tribute to the 2007 All-Star game
- adidas patented GeoFit cushioning pods strategically placed for maximum support and comfort
- Supportive strap for customizable fit and secure structure
- Durable solid rubber outsole absorbs shock and resists abrasion
- High-traction tread pattern for great grip and maximum mobility on and off court
- Unique five-pod Ground Control System for superior motion control and ground adaptability