Call us for assistance
What were you doing in 1986? Working a boring corporate job? Watching GI-Joe cartoons? If you were like me, you were on a sheet of cardboard in front of the stoop, pop-locking to RUN-DMC tapes and trying to impress girls with your moves (and, quite possibly, failing miserably). Feel honored, fair breaker, because the adidas Superstar 86 men's retro shoes pay tribute to one of the four elements of original hip-hop, the B-Boy. Whether you were dropping backspins to Kurtis Blow or tagging subway cars, these streetsmart kicks should hit home!
The adidas Superstar 86 men's retro shoes feature some pretty cool graphics on the upper, and of course the iconic shell toe is right there, spitting the lyrics to "It's Tricky" right in your face. The classic Superstar status is right there, ready to elevate your game exponentially. Drop your feet in these adidas Superstar 86 men's retro shoes and feel a smile come on your face. Just remember that you aren't as nimble as you were all those years ago, and you might throw a shoulder if you try that stuff again. Keep it real, but keep it safe, okay? We can't handle the guilt.
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Classic Superstar style with a graphically snazzed-up top for unique style
- Traction patterned rubber outsole for great grip
- Iconic shell toe offers protection and everlasting street cred
- Fabric lined, padded upper, tongue and footbed for superior comfort
- Comes with an extra set of laces