Call us for assistance
A shoe that needs no introduction, the adidas Superstar II youth retro shoe is an absolute footwear legend. The original Superstar was introduced in 1969, and dominated the court for most of the 70s. These days, of course, you're more likely to spot the adidas Superstar II on the street than the court, but don't let that fool you, or you're likely to get schooled big time.
The adidas Superstar's simple, functional design has outlasted so many footwear fads and technological trends over the past three decades because, basically, no one's figured out how to do it better. Well, that's not entirely true; adidas has made the classic even better with the adidas Superstar II youth retro shoes by adding patented stability and foot-guidance features for an even better experience on or off the court, ensuring the adidas Superstar II won't become obsolete anytime soon.
Superstar 2 (Youth)
- Material: Synthetic
- All leather and suede upper is abrasion resistant and supportive and features graffiti artwork
- Rubber shell toe for extra durability and protection in a hard-worn area
- adidas-exclusive Torsion System design gives extra arch structure to mid foot allowing better guidance and support in each step
- Sculpted EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) midsole offers flexible lightweight support
- Durable rubber outsole provides long-lasting shock absorption
- Herringbone tread for resilient traction on most surfaces