Call us for assistance
The adidas Superstar II adicolor toddler retro shoes are a unique, customizable kick for the kids. 1983 saw several epic releases of culturally relevant items: Michael Jackson's "Thriller" album, The North American video game crash (seriously, it was a real event) and the introduction of the adicolor concept by adidas. People who were dissatisfied with the color of their shoes could now pick up all-white footwear with packs of weatherproof, fast drying markers to customize their new shoes. It's a concept that is still kickin' today, and has as many variants as the shoes adidas makes.
The adidas Superstar II adicolor toddler retro shoes tap this concept with the specially designed "paint chips" in a variety of colors that can be inserted into the clear windows over the three-stripes on the sides of the shoes. Very cool, huh? These aren't just for the kids; there are adicolor shoes all over the place. Get your artistic side rockin' in the adidas Superstar II adicolor toddler retro shoes.
Superstar 2 IS (Toddler/Youth)
- Material: Synthetic
- Customizable three-stripes with the "paint chips" in multiple colors
- Sleek leather upper is truly your canvas
- Rubber shell-toe provides durability in a high-wear area
- Classic herringbone tread pattern offers good grip
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
- Comes with swappable color tabs to customize your look