Call us for assistance
The Superskate Vulcan men's slip-on shoes are named after Vulcan, the Roman god of fire, for one very good reason; they're completely and totally sweet. Maybe a lesser skating shoe would've merited a lamer divine namesake, such as Portunes, the god of keys. A really lame pair of shoes might have even gotten a name like Cloacina, the goddess of sewers. You know a shoe named for the god of fire is going to be good. That's the Vulcan guarantee.
Think about it: If adidas named a lackluster shoe after Portunes, they're risking at worst a few broken locks or missing keys. A bad shoe named after Cloacina might result in a pretty unpleasant smell around the adidas plant. There's no way the company is going to risk invoking the divine wrath of Vulcan, the fire god, the man who manufactures the armor for the gods and Zeus' lightning bolts. You know a shoe named the Superskate Vulcan, with its stable construction and grippy outsoles, has got to be awesome, because (logically) adidas' headquarters isn't on fire.
- Material: Leather
- Update of the original 70s design updated with modern colorway
- Slip-on design and padded collar for greater comfort and fit
- Vulcanized rubber outsole is long-lasting and ultra-supportive
- Board specific tread pattern provides optimal grip
- Durable suede leather upper is supportive and abrasion resistant
- Cool graphics for extra flair