Call us for assistance
Supernova: (n.) a stellar explosion resulting in a burst of radiation containing as much energy as the sun can produce in 10 billion years. What does all this scientific hoo-ha have to do with the adidas Supernova Sequence running shoes? Probably nothing, to be perfectly honest with you. Whatever marketing wizard named the adidas Supernova Sequence probably chose the name because it sounds cool, not to reference a stellar phenomena. These particular editions feature the University of Pittsburgh Panthers, for added sporty style!
Lace up a pair of adidas Supernova Sequences before your next run, though, and you may feel your own energy explosion. The adidas-patented cushioning and the ultra-absorbent moisture wicking will keep your feet comfy and dry, and the midfoot structuring will guide your foot for more efficiency and less muscle fatigue. Although you'll likely feel stronger and more energetic when you run in a supportive comfortable shoe like the adidas Supernova Sequence, you probably won't be generating as much energy as 10 billion years of sunlight. When you think about it, bringing an end to all life on earth wouldn't be that great of a feature for a running shoe, anyway.
Supernova Sequence Promo
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Fabric mesh upper is breathable and light weight and features the University of Pittsburgh Panthers
- Leather and synthetic overlays provide better stability and durability
- Padded tongue and collar and removable insole cushioning for secure fit and extra comfort
- Moisture-wicking fabric lining absorbs excess perspiration to keep feet dry and cool
- adidas patented adiPRENE midsole and 3D ForMotion provides lightweight and flexible cushioning and guides foot to promote proper running form
- Durable outsole with exclusive Torsion technology for great structure and high traction tread pattern