Call us for assistance
"Skirmish" is a weird sounding word, isn't it? As a shoe name it sounds a little like the shoe contains an unspecified amount of "skirm," whatever that is. A "skirmish" is actually a minor battle, of course, though that's still a pretty weird name for such a sweet skateboarding shoe. Maybe the name adidas Skirmish men's skate shoes is meant to describe skateboarding itself as a minor battle, often difficult and sometimes dangerous. In that case the adidas Skirmish, with its damage-resistant tumbled leather upper and extra padding will help you survive the fight.
Maybe the name refers to the small struggles a skater must have with the board in order to perform a trick. In that case, the adidas Skirmish's grippy gum rubber sole will help you move your board more effectively and eventually win the battle. Maybe the folks at adidas just shredded a dictionary and put it into a hat. The idea that they drew the word "Skirmish" at random makes as much sense as anything else, but don't let that stop you from enjoying the awesome adidas Skirmish, now with 50 percent more "skirm."
- Material: Leather
- Ultra-hardy tumbled leather upper resists abrasion and provides great support
- Rubber shell toe for extra protection and durability
- Extra padding in the tongue collar and footbed for better comfort and secure fit
- Hardcore rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides a sturdy platform
- Embroidered adidas logo for signature look
- Board specific tread pattern and super-grippy outsole helps keep you on your board