Call us for assistance
The adidas Rowing J youth rowing shoes are exactly the footwear you need to give you an edge at your next rowing meet... Oh, who are you kidding? There's no way you're going to use this sweet, stylish shoe for competitive rowing; you just aren't. Sure, that's what adidas originally designed the adidas Rowing J youth rowing shoes for way back in 1982, but they designed them too well. Hiding shoes this cool away in some stupid boat is such a waste. There's no doubt they provide ample "rowability" or whatever it is you need from a shoe when you're rowing a boat, but the Rowing J's certainly got great cushioning and traction.
The best use in the shiny new millennium for the super-comfortable, ultra-hip adidas Rowing J is as a school and hang out shoe. You already knew that, though, didn't you? You're too smart to risk getting these cool looking old-school shoes wet in the bottom of an old row boat. In fact, you're probably too smart to get into a row boat at all. Maybe that was the best they could do to get around back in the 80s, but today we have things called engines, and we can save our cool shoes for parties and the mall.
- Material: Leather, Synthetic
- Stylish revamp of classic 1982 Adidas design
- Three Velcro straps for adjustable fit and time-saving convenience
- Durable leather upper looks so good with nearly everything
- Mesh accents for lighter weight and better ventilation
- Heavy-duty leather sole looks incredibly unique and provides great traction and support
- Throwback features -- like screw-in points to attach your feet to the boat -- make shoes look even more distinct, and would probably still be useful for rowing, if you're actually going to use them for that