Call us for assistance
What exactly is required for a quality pair of rowing shoes? That's a trick question really, because the general populace really doesn't know or care. Look at the adidas Rowing youth athletic inspired shoes as an exceptionally stylish artifact from another time. Back when the original adidas Rowing shoes debuted in 1982 (yes, shoes did exist back in the early 80s) the world was apparently a very different place; a place where boats were propelled by oars instead of engines and people misused the assets of a uniquely sweet-looking footwear design to help them row instead of employing the adidas Rowing youth for their obvious true calling; to compliment a fashionable casual outfit.
Fortunately, the adidas Rowing youth has survived those barbaric times to be reborn as a distinctively cool street shoe that will provide your more-civilized feet with great comfort and support. As an added bonus, some of those vestigial details -- screw in points originally intended to attach the shoe to the boat, for example -- make for a great conversation piece. "It's weird," you'll say countless times when people notice your uniquely awesome adidas Rowing youth. "Apparently people used to wear these in boats of all places. On top of that, those boats didn't even have motors."
- Material: Leather, Synthetic
- Stylish take-off of a classic but less common 1982 Adidas design
- Three Velcro straps for adjustable fit and time-saving convenience
- Durable leather upper looks so very cool with nearly everything
- Plentiful perforation for better ventilation and, if you need it, water drainage
- Heavy-duty leather sole provides great support and traction
- Throwback features -- like screw-in points to attach your feet to the boat -- make shoes look even more distinct, and would probably still be useful for rowing, if you're into that kind of thing