Call us for assistance
At first glance, you might think the adidas Pilrahna IV men's basketball shoes are named for those ravenous South American fish famous for reducing large animals to clean-picked skeletons in a matter of moments and for being an extremely poor choice as a replacement for your rubber ducky. You, however, are thinking of piranhas. The Pilrahna IV men's basketball shoes is named for the similarly spelled pilrahna, a grouping of letters which no doubt has some sort of significance to somebody, or they probably wouldn't have named a shoe after it.
Perhaps adidas was understandably afraid of offending piranhas by naming a shoe after them without a proper endorsement deal. Whether the Pilrahna IV men's basketball shoes got their strange name as the result of a typo or a deliberate change after a threatening call from an underwater phone, the piranha would've been a great namesake for this aggressive looking, court-gnawing basketball shoe, as you will constantly be using its superior supportive cushioning and court-specific traction to eat your opponent's lunch.
Pilrahna 4.0 Team
- Material: Synthetic, Textile
- Synthetic leather upper is supportive and durable
- Dual Velcro straps offer added midfoot support and fit integrity
- Custom molded EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) midsole cushioning provides support and impact absorption
- Exclusive Ground Control System construction for adaptable mobility and structure
- Durable non-scuffing rubber outsole
- Sturdy court specific traction for great grip on the grain