Call us for assistance
Surely a man who needs no introduction, Ilie Nastase was one of the best tennis players of the 1970s and 80s, and one heck of a tennis-shoe muse. Relive the glory days of Nastase's reign in the tennis world with the adidas Nastase men's retro shoes. Who can forget when he came in second at the French Open in 1971, or that famous win at the Avis Challenge Cup in 1976? You certainly won't in your adidas Nastases. Neither will anyone else when they see his name written on your heel tab or on your tongue (The shoe's tongue of course, although any oral tattoos you may have are your own business).
Whether you take advantage of the adidas Nastase's classic comfort and on-court traction to actually play tennis, or if you just want their unique stylish look to compliment your casual wardrobe, you can certainly take inspiration from the career of "Nasty" Nastase (his actual nickname) and apply the countless lessons in this glorious Romanian's life to your own, whether you have any idea who he is or not.
- Material: Leather, Synthetic
- Classic tooling of the more common Rod Laver design with customized design for a unique look adaptable for athletic or casual use
- Durable leather upper provides sturdy support
- Bold three-stripe branding, Nastase name on heel tab and tongue give the shoe a distinctive Nastase style
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole provides awesome cushioning
- Custom tread pattern designed for maximum on court traction
- Comfy footbed for additional shock absorption