Call us for assistance
Mankind was built for the outdoors, and since we can't run around naked, adidas brings us the J S1 women's trail running shoes. Actually, if you're in the right place, you can run around in the outdoors naked, but we don't recommend it. After all, there's Lyme's Disease, Bird Flu, Hepatitis... better to protect yourself from such evils. We're not sure what you'll choose for the rest of your body, but the adidas J S1 women's trail running shoes will definitely give you top-end service.
Just in case you work in a swamp head-butting alligators, the synthetic upper drains fast and allows your foot to stay dry and cool during your Pitfall-esque run. Down for just racing through the trails? You will get superior impact protection and grip thanks to the high-traction rubber outsole and Speed Grip designed treads. You can race the competition or speed away from that park ranger who insists you put your pants on. We think it's probably a good idea; the poison ivy is pretty thick this year.
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Mesh nylon upper offers breathability and quick drying
- Speed Grip technology provides superior traction
- TPU shank in arch and forefoot for maximum support and protection
- Ultra light and breathable while remaining stout and durable