Call us for assistance
1984 was a good year to be an ankle. That's the year the first adidas Forum Mid NBA men's retro shoes hit the shelves and revolutionized ankle protection. Believe it or not, people strapped themselves into car seatbelts for decades before ever thinking to offer the same sort of protection to their ankles. The adidas Forum Mid, with its innovative hook and loop ankle strap and external heel counter, changed all that for the better, though.
Ankles everywhere were overjoyed. However, their efforts to pass a law requiring the crisscross strap that protects the ankle on both sides to be included on all future shoe models failed, due to poor organization and the fact that ankles are not allowed to vote. The lack of a legal mandate shouldn't stop you from providing your ankle with the best possible support and protection available today. Don't hold your breath waiting for ankle airbags.
Forum Mid NBA
- Material: Leather
- Sweet old-school adidas design is distinctive and versatile
- Hook and loop strap supports both sides of ankle
- External heel counter provides even more ankle protection
- Leather and suede uppers feature tribute to the Detroit Pistons
- Rubber outsole provides abrasion resistant support and protection for whole foot
- High-traction tread pattern equipped with pivot point for maximum mobility