Call us for assistance
1984 was a good year to be an ankle. That's the year the first adidas Forum Lo ADV men's retro shoes hit the shelves and revolutionized foot protection. Believe it or not, people strapped themselves into car seatbelts for decades before ever thinking to offer the same sort of protection to their feet. The adidas Forum Lo ADV, with its innovative ultra-perforated upper and external heel counter, changed all that for the better, though.
Feet everywhere were overjoyed. However, their efforts to pass a law requiring the myriad holes that keep those tootsies cool and dry to be included on all future shoe models failed, due to poor organization and the fact that feet are not allowed to vote. The lack of a legal mandate shouldn't stop you from providing your peds with the best possible support and protection available today. Don't hold your breath waiting for ankle airbags.
Forum ADV Low
- Material: Leather
- Sweet old-school adidas design is distinctive and versatile
- High-traction tread pattern equipped with pivot point for maximum mobility
- External heel counter provides even more ankle protection
- Leather uppers for stylish durability and stability
- Rubber outsole provides abrasion resistant support and protection for whole foot