Call us for assistance
At some point in the 1950s, somebody (no one's entirely sure who or when) either added wheels to a surfboard or removed the handlebars from a scooter to make that most glorious achievement of modern civilization: the skateboard. It's only fitting that an exceptionally sweet skate shoe like the adidas Comptown ST women's retro shoe comes from similarly cannibalizing another shoe. The supportive structure and awesome old-school look come straight from a classic 80s adidas basketball shoe, the Decade.
Like that pioneering surfboard or scooter, the Decade's been improved through what would otherwise be considered an act of vandalism and destruction. The adidas Comptown ST is the result of gutting its court-friendly predecessor to add a patented gel pad sockliner for extra shock absorption and a grippy gum rubber outsole to keep you on your board. Sounds like brutal treatment for a footwear classic, but (much like nailing roller skate wheels to a vintage surfboard) the incredible result is more than worth a little destruction. Like the skateboard it's made for, the adidas Originals Comptown ST is a classic in its own right.
- Material: Leather
- Sweet old-school look based on 1980s basketball shoe
- Patented GeoFit padding design provides custom-sized cushioning in the places your feet need it most for optimum fit and support
- Gel pad sockliner adds extra form-fitting impact absorption
- Durable leather upper is abrasion resistant and supportive
- Rubber gum outsole designed for maximum skateboard grip
- Distinctive tread-pattern design for great traction on multiple surfaces