Call us for assistance
Celebrate 100 proud years of something or other with the adidas Centennial Lo NBA men's retro shoes, though what you're celebrating the anniversary of isn't clear. We know the Los Angeles Lakers haven't been around that long... The shoe launched in the mid 1980s, so none of the things you might expect it to be celebrating -- the founding of adidas (1948), the invention of modern basketball (1891) -- add up right. Maybe they were named by randomly selecting a word out of the dictionary, or maybe somebody forgot to carry a one somewhere; who knows? Who cares what the adidas Centennial Lo NBA men's retro shoes are celebrating 100 years of when they're so comfortable and versatile, especially now that their original old school class has been upgraded to NBA status for a super-sweet look?
If you're still worried about what the adidas Centennial Lo NBA men's retro shoes are in celebration of, just pretend they were released in the mid 1980's to celebrate the 100 year anniversary of the invention of the Hall-Heroult process, an inexpensive method for refining aluminum. Surely that deserves an awesome-looking commemorative shoe.
adidas Centennial Lo NBA
- Material: Leather
- Rich leather upper is supportive and comfortable
- Lace up construction for secure, personalized fit
- Textile lining reduces friction for comfier feel
- Durable rubber outsole provides sturdy structure and shock absorption
- Padded tongue and ankle increase comfort and improve fit
- Los Angeles Lakers edition as part of the Western Conference Pack from adidas