Call us for assistance
Back in this country's heyday, there were countless success stories of hardworking men who took themselves from rags to riches with little or no outside help -- plucky, resourceful men who, through sheer grit and determination, pulled themselves to the top by their bootstraps. Does this happen today? Of course not. No one even has bootstraps anymore. Most people don't even know what bootstraps are, but there is hope.
The Blaze Cushion men's crosstraining shoes from adidas offer the support and traction you need for your feet on the road to self improvement, whether you're bettering yourself through cardio exercises or weight training. They feature advanced cushioning technology, a dependable and long-lasting structure, and best of all, synthetic heel support straps. Not only do the straps offer supreme fit and ankle support, they also make a convenient handhold. Pulling yourself up by your synthetic heel support straps; that has a nice 21st century ring to it, doesn't it?
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Handy synthetic heel support strap improves fit and provides your ankle with dependable structuring
- Leather and synthetic mesh nylon upper is ultra-light-weight and extremely well ventilated
- Synthetic leather trimming maximizes durability
- Sturdy rubber outsole is damage resistant and shock absorbent
- adidas-exclusive adiPRENE 3D EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) cushioning in the insole provides flexible, formfitting comfort and support
- Patented 3D Torsion system construction provides dependable midfoot structure