Call us for assistance
When they debuted in 1971, the Originals Anja Low women's retro shoes were the first women's soccer cleat adidas ever produced. Men's soccer cleats were a different matter, of course. Adi Dassler, adidas' founder, began producing them at home nearly 50 years earlier, a fact which shouldn't surprise anyone who's been a woman for more than a few minutes or who has been paying any attention at all to the way the world works. Sigh...
The good news, though, is men's cleat designs have rarely if ever come close to the elegant simplicity of the Originals Anja Low women's retro shoes. Everything from their pearlized leather to their translucent soles is guaranteed to get attention on the soccer field, and their performance and traction is still top-notch; fitting for a true footwear pioneer, even if the Originals Anja Low women's retro shoes were released about 50 years too late.
- Material: Leather
- Stylish, high-cut update to the1971 original combines old-school charm with cutting edge fashion
- Pearlized leather upper is stylish, comfortable, and durable
- Distinctive translucent outsole is supportive and damage-resistant
- Smooth satin lining for increased comfort and more secure fit
- Lace up construction for personalized fit
- Soccer-specific stud pattern for great grip on the field