Call us for assistance
Fun fact: The adidas Americana Low Lux men's athletic inspired shoes, first released in 1970, were once the official shoe of the American basketball Association. Isn't that neat? Remember the ABA? Of course you don't. The league, known for having more open, offense-based gameplay than its competing league, the NBA, only lasted for nine years, from 1967 to 1976. It did contribute a few things to the sport of basketball as we know it today such as the San Antonio Spurs, the three-point line, and of course the sweet adidas Americana Low Lux men's athletic inspired shoes.
Not only are the adidas Americanas a reliable shoe with that kind of old-school awesome look that really stands out on the court, but they also serve as a constant reminder of the high points of the ABA's glory days, like the time that one kind of tall guy scored a pretty cool goal, and... um... Woodstock. Keep the ABA's legacy alive with the adidas Americana Low Lux men's athletic inspired shoes, or at least have a really cool pair of basketball shoes.
- Material: Leather
- Update of the original design combines old-school class with modern materials
- Reptile skin-styled leather upper is abrasion resistant and supportive
- Micro-perforated leather lining provides secure fit and increased ventilation
- Court-specific tread pattern for maximum traction
- Durable rubber outsole provides shock absorbing structure