Call us for assistance
"How will they do that, oh mighty SHOEBACCA.com writer person?" you're asking. Well, they start by being lightweight. The synthetic leather and mesh upper is some of the lightest material available (they're still working on sewing clouds together). Add to that the extra midsole and upper support on the medial side of the shoe, and you can really tell a difference in your mobility. The spikes are replaceable, so you can get the most out of your adidas adiZero Long Jump men's track and field shoes. A nylon plate provides a stiff takeoff while a carbon rubber outsole takes the abuse of the approach. Leap into a whole new elite level of comfort and performance with the adidas adiZero Long Jump men's track and field shoes.
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper for breathable comfort
- Aerodynamic lace cover keeps sand out
- Carbon rubber outsole with replaceable spikes
- Supportive structure to optimize performance for jumpers