Call us for assistance
The adidas adiZero Avanti men's track shoe is, naturally, a great shoe for any sort of physical competition. What in life isn't a physical competition? Marathons, triathlons, even Ultimate or touch football pick-up games come to mind immediately, but that's really thinking too small. You'll be inspired to enter a 5k, sure, but you'll also get an overwhelming urge to race old ladies to the checkout lane in the grocery store. Just to be safe, you'll want to wear the The adidas adiZero Avanti to scratch off lottery tickets and play board games.
The Avanti gives you the upper hand (or, in this case, foot) in most any contest with its patented ventilation technology and protective but lightweight, durable but flexible construction. Unless your opponent also has a pair, your feet will move easier and feel better in the adidas adiZero Avanti and all that restored energy should definitely tip the odds in your favor; so much so that you'll probably want to turn everything into a competition. You'll be willing to bet anybody who comes along you can turn things into a competition better than they can.
- Material: Textile, Synthetic
- Lightweight synthetic mesh upper for stylish performance and enhanced breathability
- Perforated insole for well-ventilated comfort
- Pebax compound in outsole and TPU plate for lightweight and flexible durability
- Designed for premium long distance track performance
- AdiPRENE+ forefoot padding is resilient and flexible, helping support feet and maintain forefoot propulsion
- Spikes and spike key included