Call us for assistance
Maybe long distance runners are actually a different species. Certainly, the compelling need to wake up hours before coffee time and run farther than most people care to drive in one stretch is something few non-runners really grasp. The stares you get when talking about running a marathon, a half marathon, or even a distance of miles in the plural form are enough to keep you feeling peculiar and misunderstood.
Different species or not, the adidas Adistar Cushion 6 women's running shoes understand you and your particular needs. Without the right shoe, racking up all that mileage can take a real toll on your feet, so adidas packed the Adistar Cushion 6 with adiPRENE. That's adidas' patented lightweight, ultra-flexible form of EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) padding in the forefoot and heel for maximum shock absorption in your foot's most high-impact regions.
The adidas Adistar Cushion 6 also features a light and breathable synthetic upper, so your feet won't overheat or hyperventilate on those long hauls. Because that high-mileage can be as hard on your shoes as it is your feet, the adidas Adistar Cushion 6 is made from the most durable synthetics and heavy-duty rubber to ensure the survival of your species for a long time to come. The long-lasting, supportive adidas Adistar Cushion 6 is something no Runnus Longdistancus should be without.
adiStar Cushion 6
- Material: Synthetic, Textile
- Lightweight, breathable synthetic upper keeps feet cool and well-ventilated
- Patented adiPRENE cushioning in the heel and adiPRENE+ in the forefoot provides flexible, formfitting comfort and support
- NoSeam lining for added comfort
- Heavy-duty rubber sole with the TORSION System for added durability and structure
- Custom designed tread pattern supplies great grip, mile after mile
- ForMotion system makes sure you get a smooth ride through each step