Call us for assistance
The object in soccer is to kick the ball, right? Why not provide your foot with the largest, best kicking surface possible? That means no laces of course, because those uneven laces give the top of your foot an inconsistency which can lead to some really unpredictable interactions with the ball. No laces would mean a slip-on cleat, a very rare thing for a very good reason. Odds are you'd run right out of it during the initial kick-off.
Maybe this all seems trivial, something you'd never worry about. It's something the shoe scientists at adidas contemplated for a probably unhealthy amount of time. How else could they have developed the brilliant adidas adiNova TRX FG women's soccer cleats with their innovative design that allows you to lace up your cleats for a secure fit, but then kicks those problematic shoe strings to the side for a larger, more uniform kicking area? It's an advantage that may seem small, but one you'll immediately appreciate when you get them on the field.
adidas adiNova TRX FG
Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Leather, Synthetic
- Leather upper offers support and natural feel for ball contact
- Asymmetrical lace-up construction for an optimal fit and maximum kicking surface
- Advanced lace cover design allows for a larger, more consistent kicking surface than a conventional cleat
- adidas-patented Traxion outsole design provides optimal grip on firm, hard playing surfaces
- Split outsole provides better weight distribution and maximum flexibility
- EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) insole provides additional comfort and support