Call us for assistance
Thanks to the Goodyear-inspired design of the adidas Adi Racer Low, your feet will never have looked so tired. Ha, ha; get it? That's just one of the many terrible car-related puns you can look forward to making multiple times a day whenever you take your Adi Racers out for a cruise. Don't let a few bad jokes make you spin-out, though. You should burn rubber to acquire these comfortable, uniquely stylish and above all radi(c)al shoes.
The adidas Adi Racer Low's distinctive driving-shoe-inspired design is a sure attention-getter, giving virtually anything in your wardrobe an automatic style tune-up that will never go flat. The stylish leather upper is also lightweight and breathable, to boot (Note: "Boot" jokes only work in the U.K.). Comfort and support are the driving forces behind the Adi Racer's design, because the folks at adidas understand that no matter how great a shoe looks, the way it feels is really where the rubber meets the road.
adidas Adi Racer Low CF (Youth)
Guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24th ?
Guaranteed only if ordered by noon CST on 12/20
- Material: Leather
- Full-grain leather upper features unique wave-style stitching for added fashionability and support
- Padded EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) midsole cushioning ensures an extra comfortable, smooth ride
- Driving-shoe inspired heavy-duty rubber outsole resists wear and tear even after high-mileage
- Handy adidas and Goodyear logos remind you to make car-related shoe jokes, in case you forget
- Versatile unique looks adds a little extra vroom to almost any style of attire
- Velcro closure for a kid's easy on-and-off